During this difficult time, we understand everyone wants to spend time with family and friends. To ensure we don't inadvertently spread COVID-19 and needlessly put our loved ones at risk, the NJ Department of Health has offered some safety tips that can help reduce the risk of transmission when we gather in-person.
- Please stay home if you have been exposed to the virus in the last 14 days, are showing COVID-19 symptoms, or recently travelled to an area or a state with high COVID-19 infection rates.
- Maintain 6ft distance between your group and those around you. Look for the logo on the ground or other markers in our farmyard.
- While we realize you are outside, guests must wear a mask in areas on the farm where you cannot social distance (in shop, in lines, on corn train and hayride.) This includes inside our corn maze.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the farm for our guests to use as necessary.
- We recommend PRE-PURCHASED TIMED TICKETS from our website to help ensure lines are smaller and guests are at less risk. Each guest must have a ticket for our major attractions.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your starting time. Guests who are late will have to wait for the first available opening.
- There will be NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES associated with corn maze activities.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED UPON UPDATED GUIDANCE FROM THE GOVERNOR.
Enjoy our party area for two hours, with pizza and a drink plus all major attractions on the farm for each wrist banded guest.
Looking for more? Ask about our party add-ons!DOWNLOAD GROUP AGREEMENT HERE